Download the form below or fill out the form online below
STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE
Applicant has read and is thoroughly familiar with the operating rules and procedures of WCET – TV Public Access Television. Applicant is thoroughly familiar with the contents of the program material to be shown and states that they will be consistent with the rules, listed below, governing the access channel.
- Neither a lottery nor lottery information will be cablecast.
- No advertising material designed to promote the sale of commercial products or services will be cablecast.
- All appropriate arrangements, clearances, and copyrights have been obtained as may be necessary to transmit the program materials.
- The program materials do not contain obscene material as determined in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- The program materials do not contain slanderous or libelous materials.
- I assume full responsibility for the content of all my program material cablecast and will ensure that such program material will not violate any right or any third party.
- Any person who should knowingly make any open or indecent exposure of his or her person or of the person of another shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment in the county jail or a fine as determined by the Cities of Grandville and Hudsonville and the Township of Georgetown.
The Applicant agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the City of Grandville, City of Hudsonvillle, Georgetown Township, the Public Cable T.V. Supervisory Board, the Adult Community Education Consortium of Grandville, Hudsonville, and Jenison Public School, Comcast Cable and Charter Communications, their officials, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liabilities, judgements, costs and expenses ( including attorney fees ) arising
out of the user’s use of, and transmission of program materials on the access channel.
WCET-TV AIR TIME REQUEST FORM
(PERSON, GROUP, OR ORGANIZATION OF CONTENT ON VIDEO)